Customer Complaint Handling Procedure
At Australian Solar Centre, we do our level best to avoid any problems from the very start of our project and after. However, with any work there can be any sort of problem which can arise anytime. It is our highest priority to have customer satisfaction at every level and keep any complaints resolved at our earliest.
How To Make A Complaint
If you have got any complaint to report regarding our system, installation, our contract or agreement, system monitoring, or anything in general, please do so by either of following:
– Call us by telephone 02 9630 4790
– Leave us a message on 0434 538 951
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill a form on our website our website https://australiansolarcentre.com.au/contact-us
Once complaint lodged we will give you a reference/case number and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and CEC Retailer Code Of Conduct and in accordance with ACCC we will resolve it at our earliest.
- After we receive your complaint we soon action on it and try our best to resolve all complaints immediately either by email or phone call. However, if we need to investigate it further, we will tell you what we’re doing to resolve it, within five working days.
– To investigate and resolve the complaint is based on its seriousness and complexity. However we are committed to resolving it by 21 days after receiving it.
- If due to some reason and based on the complaint we are not able to resolve it. We will contact you and update you with the details and reasoning and will update you with a new time frame for resolving the issue.
- We will keep you posted with the investigation of the complaint until it is resolved.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution we will escalate the complaint further with our management for review and resolution.
If after resolution you are still not satisfied with the outcome, the complaint can be further raised to the Department Of Fair Trade NSW.